January 7, 2015

Single Texture Posts Mega Bundles



I am going to clean up my other blog Shadowhouse Creations, and delete all the single posted textures, the ones that link to Flickr, Picasa and other sites.  I've amassed 278 single textures and have put them in two zipped files ready for direct download.





These textures are of all variety, Bokeh, Grunge, Paper to name just a few of many.  I'm sure they can be of some use if you don't already have them.  Like I stated before, the textures are in two zipped files, each file is around 500 MBs.

As always, hope they can be of some use and fun to work with.








15 comments:

  1. Simply spectacular, Jerry!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for willingly sharing all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, thank you for compiling all of these. I really appreciate your work, and your willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this huge batch of lovely textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jerry, you are very generous, and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many of your collection and they are most often my go-to textures. Thank you for all that you do, Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks as ever, Jerry. Legend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jerry, thank you so much for your selfless generosity! Amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! Thanks so much!

    Mandy
    mlfrasephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Jerry, but don't you feel guilty feeding my addiction? Seriously THANKS for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like "studio" better than "creations." More professional.

    Thank you for sharing all this good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not been by your site in years and am glad to see you still here. Lost my inspiration to be creative. Maybe your two "loaded" files above will bring some back. Thank you for sharing these....you always were generous with your work. Sending some appreciation your way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jerry, your new 'clean' site looks wonderful - and still full of beautiful grunge shared so generously. Thanks for sharing your work and art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.